Company: Tri Star Engineering
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Travel Required: Yes/Minimal
Relocation Accommodation: No
Approximate Start Date: TBD – Contingent upon Contract Award
Resumes accepted until: Suitable Candidate Identified
SENIOR RF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Positions are contingent on contractual funding from our government customer.
SUMMARY: Define and execute systems engineering activities within a project. These activities may consist of systems planning, engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with engineering and customer specifications.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with systems requirements and analysis
• Experience with developing software guidelines in SEI CMMI-DEV level 3 or above environment
• Experience with Military Force Readiness, SATCOM, Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA), mission planning, or Military Intelligence systems
Lead an interdisciplinary team to design, analyze and test advanced radar systems and being responsible to:
• Perform architecture development
• Provide analysis through integration and test
• Perform trade studies
• Create requirement and design specifications
• Perform simulations
• Support customer presentations
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher (up to top secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)), interim may be required before starting employment.
• Applicant must be able to work in both a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to understand processes and improve or refine them; ability to document and understand lessons learned; ability to develop Power Point presentations; ability to interact with databases. Ability to communicate both orally and written correspondence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, math or physics is required, a master's degree is preferred and must have six or more years of practical working with the following:
• Radar systems
• Solid MATLAB and C/C++ experience a plus
• Candidate must be familiar with digital signal processing algorithms, techniques and related technologies
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience as a team lead or supervisor also a plus
• Phased array and active aperture antennas, adaptive array processing, digital beamforming, klystron and solid state transmitter technologies, receiver and transmitters stability issues, advanced A/D technology, EMI, Electronic Warfare
• Digital signal processing including MTI, pulse Doppler, Monopulse, Imaging, and Adaptive techniques, CFARs, Clutter Maps, timing issues
• Data processing including centroiding, tracker, timing issues, data loading issues, software, interfaces to combat system and/or automation systems including required data, quantity of data, data merging and integration
• Modeling/simulation of radar, targets, and clutter/weather, testing and evaluation of radar system performance including developing test plans and procedures, witnessing tests, and writing test reports for qualification testing, operational field testing, and factory system-level testing.
SALARY RANGE: TBD, commensurate with experience.
401K, PPO Health, Vision, Dental, ShT Disability, Group Life, Personal Time-Off, and 10 Paid holidays, Job-Related Tuition Reimbursement.
All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.