We are looking for program analysts to work closely with an interagency program development team to provide IT support in data migration and data management of custom software. Project is to improve, enhance, and provide fixes to better meet user’s needs.
• Modularize program to support the ability to provide fixes, enhancement, and improvements to individual modules.
• Provide a version of the current program that can be used for data collection on notebook and tablet computers, it will have functionality to the PDA.
• Windows 7 – Migrate program to Windows 7 or other operating systems
• PDAs – Enhance PDAs to improve their data collection ability.
• SQL - Network installations and migration to SQL 2008 and future versions of SQL
• FRAMES – Provide technical support for a web based deployment of program on Frames or a similar type of web based system
• GIS Module – Improve functionality of GIS Module and migrate to new versions of ArcGIS.
• Photo Monitoring – Develop method for storing photos within FFI
• Develop new methods in the protocol manager
• Query Builder – Improve user interface and query builder speed
• General technical software and database support – Troubleshooting, providing workshop support, interfacing with agency corporate database systems, and closely communicating with agency IT staff.
Qualifications and Requirements
5-10 years experience developing business-related software using a variety of application development tools and platforms. Must have a minimum of 3 years of software analyst experience using SQL 2005-2008, and 2 years in team leadership roll.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Professional certifications from Microsoft, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, or IBM preferred.
- Skill : Advanced, 3 years in mySQL
- Skill : Advanced, 3 years in SQL